It takes only two minutes to change LiteBlue password! That is why; in instances where you feel like your account is compromised or have forgotten your password, there’s no need to be afraid, within two minutes; your USPS password reset process should be complete.
What’s more? It is easy so that you can comfortably and confidentially do it alone without seeking assistance from anyone.
Definitely, that is good news because your LiteBlue username and password should be treated like your bank account credentials, right? On the other hand, the fact that crucial details such as your USPS LiteBlue ePayroll, retirement plan, and work-related details are contained in this portal; your login details should always be confidential.
We will give you two ways that you can use to change your password. Choose any option from below which you want.
Option 1: Reset Password By Liteblue USPS Login
You can always access the LiteBlue portal to change LiteBlue password through the login portal. Irrespective of the browser you are using or the device (mobile or computer); it is possible to easily access the portal.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Access the USPS LiteBlue page.
- Right below the blocks that allow you to enter your USPS username and password, there’s a “sign in” option. Right beneath it, too, there is the “Forgot Your Password” tab.
- Don’t hesitate; click on it.
- This will direct you to a page that requests you to enter your unique Employee Identification Number (EIN). The EIN is necessary to ensure that you are the valid owner of that account, thus gives you the authority to make any necessary changes you want.
- Next, enter your EIN (8 digits number) then click on Verify Employee ID tab and click on “continue.”
- A new window will pop up notifying you that a USPS password reset link has been sent to the verified email.
- On accessing it on your email inbox, open and click on the reset link.
- It will direct you to a page that allows you to enter a new USPS password.
- To ensure you didn’t make a mistake while entering the details; there’s an option to confirm the login details. Enter the same password again. If it doesn’t go through, then it means you didn’t enter the exact match of the first details. Repeat, ensuring you have the exact match.
- Now, click on “next” to save your new LiteBlue USPS login.
Option 2: Portal Change Password through the USPS
You may opt to change USPS LiteBlue password through their website that is accessible by both the customers as well as the employees. Now, here you need to access the USPS forgot password page by using this link: https://reg.usps.com/forgot
Next? Follow the below simple steps:
- Once on the site, enter your USPS username.
- Servers will match your username with the already registered details to provide you with a reset password link that will help you change the USPS password. The link will be sent to the registered email.
- Open your email inbox and open the email so as to click on the reset password link.
- You can now change your password.
Well, what do we say? It is that easy and stress-free to change USPS credentials!
Necessary Points to Remember
However, there are a few things to take note of when it comes to change of the USPS login credentials. The above steps allow you to change LiteBlue Password, but not the username. In the case where you have forgotten the username; you’ll have to create a new USPS account.
Nevertheless, since the USPS servers already have your previous email, you must use another email to successfully create a new account. Also, once you choose to use a particular username; there is never a turnaround.
That is; you cannot change that username once you save it. It’s, therefore, crucial to remember your username.
Again, remember that your username is case sensitive. What that means is that if you use uppercase anywhere when typing it, you’ll always use the same case to type those details. So, if you know that there are chances of forgetting these crucial details, why not note them somewhere?
Talking of a disabled account; it can be heart breaking and may raise your eyebrows. However, UPSP has supportive team. Contact help desk to help you change USPS LiteBlue password.
Finally, where you have trouble resetting the password, you can call the support team on: 1-800-344-7779. Alternatively, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a few things to note when sending an email to the support team:
Your email subject line should be, “USPS.com Password Reset”.
In your email, give your details as they appear in the USPS servers. These help the support team to give you the right details.
Those details include: Full name, Username, the email address you used during registration process, Full Address
NOTE: If you don’t recall your username, you definitely must be having an idea of what it was. Provide that in your email.
Definitely, you now have a simple and straightforward way to change LiteBlue password. Nonetheless, once you change your password, remember not to share the credentials with anyone else.
Doing so may cause insecure login attempts which may compromise the confidentiality of your account. Also, anytime you are entering your credentials, ensure that you are on the official USPS LiteBlue official website.
This is necessary because there are several phishing websites that tries to hack your login details. How? Once you try to login to your USPS account by entering your login details, your credential are automatically saved in their readable form.
That means; your details are now accessible to the owners of that site, and they can easily access your account. Therefore, be keen. Always ensure that you are logging in to the official USPS LiteBlue website.
Leave a Reply