To successfully create a candidate profile as well as apply for jobs, employees must use the online eCareer application form.
You do not need to pay anyone to access this form. However, you need to use internet explorer version 6.0 or 7.0. Also, you should have Adobe 7.0 or a higher version.
The good thing is that, regardless of where you are in the world; United States post office careers can be accessible. However, you need to have stable internet connection to access these jobs as well as apply for them.
Now, with this USPS eCareer application form, you can search for a position that fits you well. On the other hand, you can also view application status at any time. Alternatively, you can choose to withdraw if you are not comfortable with the current status.
Nonetheless, it is crucial to know that not everyone can use this application form. So, who is eligible?
Persons Eligible to Use eCareer
- A Career staff that is using LiteBlue eCareer to apply for EAS position.
- Temporary (non-career) staff, however, needs to log out of the LiteBlue to apply for jobs that are externally posted. They do this by creating an external account through the employee site. Alternatively, they may use the non-employee account, also known as the external account, so as to apply for these jobs.
- Often, there is a 6-hour vacancy for the persons in charge of the post office that have been announced internally. During this time, the postmaster reliefs have the permission to compete as well as apply for them. However, that only applies if the announcement of the vacancy was made around their district. On the other hand, the area of consideration must have been extended to temporary staffs.
Now, even though you are eligible; you need to have several things before you can qualify to start the application process. Nonetheless, there is nothing complex. So, don’t fret.
What do you need to get started?
- First things first, start by logging into liteblue.usps.gov using your Employee Identification Number. After that, enter your postal LiteBlue password.
- Next, create an eCareer profile that shows your level of education, experience, skills as well as accomplishments.
- Look for the job that favors you. That is in matters regarding your geographical area, salary as well as other personal preferences that you may have. In addition, if you have any special needs, consider them as well.
- Nonetheless, on the closing date of the postings, you must submit the application form before 11:59 p.m. (central time). Likewise, do not submit the form during post office holidays.
However, remember that in case you have applied for the US postal service hold mail, you will not receive a confirmation letter through the mail.
If you qualify for the United States Post Office careers, you should not hesitate to apply. After all, eCareer USPS profile application takes not more than two hours to successfully complete it.
However, you should know that once you start the application process, it is not appropriate to terminate it before completion.
Why? You see, United States Postal Service does not store this date; thus, you will have to start the next time you login again. It is also necessary to ensure that you fill in all the details correctly.